Monday, July 19, 2010

hi shoes


Yeah!!!


Finally mine :D

I must reckon first thing I did when I got some income was go hunting some Jeffrey Campbell's.


Pixie, in black leather.



Mariel, in black fur.



MR, in cheetah.

Finally chose these three beauties I can't wait to put my hands on, but also spent several minutes window shopping many more JCs...


Charlie, in black leather.



Lita, in brown distressed leather.



Red-y Mercury, in crimson leather (available at modcloth).



Foxy, in black leather (available at nastygal, but only in sizes 9 and 10).

I think the foxies are gonna be on my next purchases when I get to find them in my size... a new job, too!

Got my shoes where I thought was the best option - solestruck. You can find all the previously mentioned ones there except stated otherwise.

Well, one thing I know sure:

CLINIC

<3

NEED

Sadly, size 7 is sold out :(

No comments:

Post a Comment